• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Soundtrack audio missing

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed if I create a project and use the stock audio (soundtracks, sound effects, loops, etc.) if I close the project and go back to it later, audio track is showing in red in my project timeline and the actual audio is missing / unlinked. This happens frequently and is quite frustrating. Any fix to this? Or just a glitch?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Which device are you using? Is your project synced to Creative Cloud? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/project-syncing-premiere-rush.html

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am using Adobe Premiere Rush on my Mac Desktop app. I’ve read the article about how to sync projects with the Creative Cloud app and have turned the sync on, but the audio from the Premier Rush library seems to unsync every time I close the app and open up the project again. (The audio file turns red (not green).

Strange thing I noticed… if I add the audio clip to the project again, say to the end of the video or anywhere in the project, after a few moments, it turns the red/missing audio file green again. Very strange and frustrating.

--
Gerah Dutkiewicz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed this too using stock audio soundtracks in my Adobe Rush projects (I'm using Mac btw), where I browsed for, and added, the audio within Rush (Audio > Browse > Search > Select soundtrack > Add).

After a bit of poking around, I found when I added some stock audio, the audio file it references in the project is to a folder under "/var/folders", in my case it was "/var/folders/0t/t85dsgzd6d93ssh50b_tx6wh0000gr/T/AudioFiles/soundtracks/Balla Mio Bello.m4a"

This folder is used for per-user temporary files on a Mac, and can be cleared out by the operating system (e.g. after 3 days of a file not being used).

This _might_ explain why it suddenly goes missing..

Not sure if it's a bug or a feature though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close to the issue I'm experiencing. 
I re-open a project I was previously working on, and the stock audio soundtrack (Experimental Glacier Drums and Pads), is still visible at the bottom, but there's no audio soundwaves indicated in it. It's still colored green though - just no sound waves. My first thought was somehow Adobe Rush stopped including that track so it disappeared. I now have to go back in and re-add the track. One thing I wish was that Adobe included a lot more ambient sounding soundtracks to choose from as part of the subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fix to this yet? I experience this, as well. Very frustrating. @Kartika Rawat  thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just encountered this as well on my MBP.  It's about 16 hours since I added the music tracks (from the stock provided).  I thought I'd finished and also exported the file.  But opening up Rush to make another tweak - the music tracks are shown green in the right parts of the timeline but have no waveform and no sound.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines