• Global community
    • Language:
      • Deutsch
      • English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit
0

streamer editing 3-5 hour recordings. 10GB mp4 files on average

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a streamer and have several recordings ranging from 3-5hrs. 75% is dead time thats easily cut out with split and delete. the remaining 25% is dozens of short scene's that don't all share the same purpose.I'd like to group these scenes into different catagories, add notes to each scene individually and export them in batches (and some individually) to separate locations. Is there an efficient way to do this on Rush desktop?

 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export , Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

201

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @only1NottyNatty !

While I love working in Rush for quick edits on less-hefty files, I'd say for this, great workflow, wrong tool... You'll get way more out of Premiere Pro for the kinds of tasks you want to run in terms of efficiency and time to produce; you can group "scenes" in Rush, but there's no actual scenes, categories/labels, or note taking (markers) here... You'll need Premiere Pro for that. 

 

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

whats your method for grouping them together? can I save each group into seperate projects or export clips individually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines