• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sycncing across mobile to PC

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android) and Surface Pro + PC. I see PC  to Surface pro synced files and vice versa fine, but my android syncs don't show in PC or Surface at all. I've verified the user id is the same and even installed creative cloud on my device to ensure there were no errors with account syncronization across all 3. I know at one time I had this working, but it seems somewhere along the way this stopped working. I'm not sure when or why, as I have videos I know were recorded on my S21 months back showing in the Surface Pro and PC. Nothing in about the last 3 weeks.

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, for anyone else... I'm not sure what caused the initial break in connection, but uninstalling rush after having installed creative cloud, and then reinstalling rush was the solution. Everything is synced back up again now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines