Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you auto sync sound form an external recorder in primer rush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Hi Colin,
Welcome to the Rush forum.

Rush does not have a feature for automatically syncing video and audio that were recorded separately. So your best bet will be to go old school and use a clapper board--or the "handy" alternative: snapping your fingers in front of the camera. Then you can scrub to the frame showing the snap, and move the video clip so that the spike in the waveform aligns with the playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colin,
Welcome to the Rush forum.

Rush does not have a feature for automatically syncing video and audio that were recorded separately. So your best bet will be to go old school and use a clapper board--or the "handy" alternative: snapping your fingers in front of the camera. Then you can scrub to the frame showing the snap, and move the video clip so that the spike in the waveform aligns with the playhead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to include how to actually move the video and sound separately so I can align them as you suggest. For me it's impossible to move them separately, both video and separate audiotrack move together. I am working on the iPad version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines