• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synching and Downloading Premier Rush Videos ~ipad pro and dell pc

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find sync with Creative cloud to be a problem. Right now I'm stuck with an 18 minute video on my iPad Pro that won't play properly on my Dell PC although it shows up. All I get are! An orange screen on my PC. I tried to export the video on my iPad Pro and it won't render and download to my cloud. I have gigs of extra space on my cloud so I don't know how to get this video downloaded to my dropbox or cloud so I can pick it up from my PC. The synching  back-and-forth has been problematic in many ways. But not being able to create on my iPad Pro is a concern. Please help me understand how to get a video downloaded on an iOS device when I keep getting a message that it won't render.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS I spent more than a few hours with Adobe support on this issue and they were unable to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines