• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The 3-Export Limit has Been Removed from Premiere Rush in the CC Photography Plan

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's true. I tried it, and it worked. Make sure you first update your desktop CC app to the latest version, then download and install the latest version of Premiere Rush.

I subscribe to the Photography Plan, and I received the following notice from Adobe:

________

Dear Adobe Customer,

In the coming week your Adobe Creative Cloud membership will start to include the premium version of two additional applications: Adobe Premiere Rush and Adobe Photoshop Express. Your Creative Cloud plan remains the same price even with the addition of these applications.

Adobe Premiere Rush enables video editing and sharing and is available on both iOS and Android, as well as desktop devices. To learn about this application’s capabilities, system requirements, and device compatibility, please visit the user guide.

Adobe Photoshop Express enables image editing and collage making and is available on both iOS and Android devices. To learn about this application’s capabilities, system requirements, and device compatibility, please visit the user guide.

Thank you,

The Adobe Creative Cloud Team

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?