• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The app crashes suddenly (video here)

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i recently purchase the app Adobe Premiere Rush from Appstore on my iPad Air 5th. Gen.

While i working on my project, the app crashes suddenly. I restart my iPad and the app many times. But it still crashes. My day was lost because of this problem.. And the end of the day, i request to refund... You can see the video here: 

https://youtu.be/udg2CZovBkU

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, Nedim,

Thanks for the message. Looks like you are trying to export screen captured footage. Is that right? If so, you may need better footage to work with as Rush was designed to work with footage from cameras or a qualified mobile device.

Once you are in the territory of screen captures, you need to transcode (re-record or "rip") the footage using the free app, Shutter Encoder on a desktop or laptop computer. The reason being is that it has a big variance in the frame rate, too big for Rush to handle. It's referred to as having a "variable frame rate." Once you have that file transcoded, you can use it in your edit and it should export smoothly.  

Let the community know if this worked for you, if you don't mind. If it does not, also let us know. Good luck with your video!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines