• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The mp3 track gets glitched upon import into Rush timeline

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I worked on my working PC and never got this issue there with the same mp3 source files. After setting up Premier Rush on home laptop I received such problem: When I import mp3 file from my SSD-folder into the Rush video timeline (via Media Browser) it get all corrupted, namely the first 1-2 seconds of the record get looped hundreds times into the length of the full original audio. Outside Rush the audio track is completely ok. This happens not with all audio tracks I import, but selectively. And it seems to be a random error (sometimes another track imports okay, sometimes corrupted). Especially if I import several tracks into one timeline.

My Adobe Rush program's version: 2.0.0

Laptops graphical card: Nvidia geforce gtx 1650 Ti

The rest of system info is attached. 

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

I was able to solve this issue myself. The mp3 I had was a version shared with me in google docs that I then downloaded to my laptop. I searched for the original source online and downloaded a new version direct from the source. It works perfectly now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan218628813a9g!

Sorry about the trouble. Could you try resetting preferences and see if that helps? Hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) while Rush is starting.

Also, share your Audio Hardware setting. Go to Edit > Preferences.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on my MacBook. The mp3 I import glitches and creates a 1-sec loop track. The mp3 works fine on all other sources, and a friend was able to import it to Rush on their MacBook and it worked fine. 

Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 10.45.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to solve this issue myself. The mp3 I had was a version shared with me in google docs that I then downloaded to my laptop. I searched for the original source online and downloaded a new version direct from the source. It works perfectly now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines