• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the video freezes during the play

Enthusiast ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In last version of premiere rush (1.1.0) on windows 10, I have created a project. If I quit and reopen premiere rush and select again this project, Rush load the project, but then when I try to play it the video freezes during the play (the time count is playing and I hear the sound but the image of the video is freezing).

PS : my original video file is of 1 Go. I suspect that in a case of an heavy video file size, Premiere Rush has some difficulty to play.

With a light video file there is no problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that projects I started on my phone needed to sometimes be re-synced to make sure they fully connected when I opened them on my Win 10 setup. Check the icons next to your projects' names to see which mode they're in (either a cloud or a cloud in front of a computer screen):

Be sure your internet connection is strong; you might need to wait a moment for all the assets to push to your computer.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anissa,

You are talking about sync problem.

I think you are right, because I have noticed that for this video file of 1 Go :

- if I create a project by checking "sync with cloud" : the play is freezing for the image of the video (but I can hear the sound during the play).

- if I create a project by unchecking "sync with the cloud" : no problem, the play of the video is OK !

PS : I have a good internet connection.

It seems that Premiere rush has some difficulty to sync with a heavy video file (1Go).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pierre...

That sounds about right. I'm not familiar with 1 Go, but one project of mine had multiple video sources that needed to be pulled in, and every time I went to play it, I'd get audio but no video (at least not for an inordinate/unacceptable amount of time). Then again, this was also in an earlier release; have you had a chance to update your mobile apps and desktop CC apps?

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my side, my Premiere Rush for desktop on windows 10 is up to date.

PS : For the mobile, I am not a modern man as I have no smartphone to update (but only an old mobile phone)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pierret...

When you create a project with 'Sync with CC', proxy files will create for all the media you have added. This process is used when you want to work on your project on different system/mobile. But like you mentioned you do not use Mobile then it would be useful for you to create project without Sync With CC.

Also, proxy generation time varies for different type of media.

I hope this will help.

Thanks,

Swati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Swati,

As I don't need the sync, If I don't use the sync (sync unchecked), Premiere Rush is playing like a charm.

But I think to people that need the sync : it is awful for them to sync with an 1 Go video file !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Swati,

Edit : I have noticed the same problem for another video of more than 1 Go (1.13 Go) inside adobe Premiere Rush.

For this video, I created a project inside Premiere Rush (without Sync), I wait a moment Premiere Rush load it, but when I try to play it, I can hear the sound but the image of the video is freezing.

PS : Inside Premiere Pro, this video of 1.13 Go is working well (the play is OK).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I unsynch my project with adobe cloud and STILL my playbacks are all glitchy and freeze when the music runs through fine. I'm at about the point of getting rid of adobe because this is ridiculous. does adobe offer a downloadable rush software I can put on my laptop? If not, I'll have to find another program to use. This glitchiness wastes a LOT of my time and creates too much frustration worth the hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines