Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title fonts are pixelated

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So far, so great, with Adobe Premier Rush.  However...... just need to fix the pixelated/blurry title text/fonts.  Simply, when I add text to the video, it is perfect when the video is on still but when it is playing, text reverts to pixelated.

I want to subscribe to Pro but I can't do it until I am certain this issue has been resolved.

Many thanks for feedback/input.

Orla

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, ive had the same problem as you. What i find helps is clicking on the video or image closest to the title and then selct sequence at the op and then prepare for playback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Rush will playback your videos at a lower quality to help improve performance. Rush will always export at full quality.  If you have a higher-end system, you enable full quality playback but going to the View Menu > Playback quality > High

I hope that's helpful! 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter. Yes, that worked! thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines