• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Titles

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the full list of titles .I only get a shortened list.

if I put the name of the title in the search bar it does come up. 
Can I set it up so that the full list of titles comes up starting with 'basic titles' something I have to use the search bar to gain access to at the moment 

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be only previewing the opening selection in the Titles section of the Graphics browser; you'll need to click the MORE > button in the corner to expand it:

anissa_thompson_0-1638763347898.png

Once there, there is a very thin scrollbar that can be hard to miss:

anissa_thompson_1-1638763455308.png

There are a couple dozen options to choose from, and you can find even more (for free!) on https://stock.adobe.com (I've already set the search criteria specifically for Rush-compatible templates for you 😄 )

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One time I ran into an issue with Titles....  I restarted my computer and everything was back to normal.  No idea what happened or why... but that fixed mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines