• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Rush draw projects from an account to another

Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
I have two accounts for Rush and I need to delete the oldest one.

Before doing that, I would like to transfer all my draw projects in an editable format so that I could update them if necessary in my new account.
What's the better way to do that ?

I work on desktop-windows 11.
Thanks in advance.
Regards

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Export , Import , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

▲ To be clear, @Kartika Rawat means that no, using Rush only, you cannot share your project between two Adobe IDs... You'll need to open that project in Premiere Pro, and that new PrPro project can then be used in another account, but you won't be going back to continue editing in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bruno225469233mcb!

Thanks for writing in. Rush projects are ID-specific. It doesn't allow transferring projects through IDs. However, you can try opening your project in Premiere Pro. This will let you open your project from another ID.

I hope this helps.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

▲ To be clear, @Kartika Rawat means that no, using Rush only, you cannot share your project between two Adobe IDs... You'll need to open that project in Premiere Pro, and that new PrPro project can then be used in another account, but you won't be going back to continue editing in Rush.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @anissa_thompson and @Kartika Rawat for your answers !

My wish was, indeed, to continue editing my drafs from another account in the Rush application.

I understand it's unfortunately not possible.

Time now for me to progress in Premiere Pro ! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines