• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trimming video clips

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to add varied length clips, ie .50, .71 but when I adjust length it jumps from .29 secs to 1 sec. Is there a way to set more accurate lengths? 
Thank you!

TOPICS
How to , Mobile version , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for writing in. Could you provide the screen recording of what exactly is happening?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes!!!  I attached a sample video I was trying to cut to 0.75 and it jumps from 0.29 to 1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. It will not let me set the length of a still photo clip for less than 1 second. If I edit the speed of a clip to make it 0.30 seconds, when I click away, it reverts to 1 second. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like for some reason Adobe divides seconds into integrals of 30, not 100. So if you are trying to cut a clip to 0.8 seconds, you have to multiply 0.8 x 30 to get four-fifths (0.8) of a second. It is really annoying - especially if you are editing to sync to music. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. That's exactly what I was trying to do. Thank you! I wish there was a way to break it down further without doing math problems😂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines