• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to share a Premier Rush video and get Error compiling movie

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suddenly getting an error in Premier Rush when trying to Share Export - Error Compiling Movie H.264

Thanks for any information/\

Stepehn

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stepehn!

We appreciate you writing in. I am sharing a link of the community thread that shows a similar discussion on this issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/error-compiling-movie-2174287036/m-p/11164257?page=1#M5...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this error been fixed for you? Premier Rush  used to work fine for my simple needs but several months ago it either won't render or I gert an error message. I have left this alone for months hoping next time I came in the problem would have been solved but apparently not. Tonight I managed to get on 15 second clip rendered and working. The second one just kept coming up with an error message of the kind in the above link.  Given I am paying a monthly fee I feel it should work but am at a loss how to get this sorted. How do you get in touch with the good people at Adobe to get things fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines