Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit captions in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Adobe Premiere Rush and need some help.

All of a sudden I have  lost the ability to edit 1 of the titles: Bold Caption Fade to be specific. I can add it to the video, but the text does not show and there is no Edit button on the menu to the right. I've tried other captions and it seem to work, just this one has lost this ability.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

thanks,

Aga

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aga!

Welcome to the community. I am assuming that you're unable to edit a specific title.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly - I have learnt that we have dedicated support due to holding an enterprise license and am now awaiting for the team to get in touch with me directly.

However to answer your questions - Yes it is a specific caption: Bold Caption Fade. When I add it, on the right hand side toolbar, the Edit option does not come up like it used to. I also cannot see default text showing up on the video that i can click, and when i do click the assumed text layer nothing happens.

Apologies, do not want to share the snapshot just yet.

My version of Adobe Rush is 1.2.12.

Thank you and best regards,

Aga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

It's good to hear that you're getting support from the enterprise team. However, I am not able to reproduce this behavior at my end. If you get any solution. Please let us know. We'll stand by 🙂

Regards

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines