• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit Title frames.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit Title frames and every time I try and add one, it shows 'Graphic' in the timeline and doesn't populate an Edit field. It does this with any Title I try and add. I am at a loss... Tried closing the program out and reloading it but, doesn't fix it.

Title Error.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have an answer for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted the project thinking the project was corrupt, I deleted and reinstalled the program, created a new project with all new assets and its happening again. I was able to successfully add a title slide to the beginning and now adding any additional title overlays I get the same issue. If I add it directly to the timeline I get an uneditable and invisible 'Graphic' as described above and if I drag the title slides and overlay it on the project video, I get sometimes the actual name of the title slide or something like 'AdobeStock_35911001' as the name of it. In either case, both titles are uneditable. I am on Windows 10 using Version 1.51 (build 533). I have the Adobe Creative Cloud suite with 28 products. Hopefully, I can some sort of response here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines