Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export Adobe Rush project on Android device

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

It's been 6 months since I can use Adobe Rush on my Sony Xperia Pro 1 android phone, before I could export without problems now in production it stops at 7% and the app crashes. It's really frustrating to have to pay for your subscription and not be able to use it! You can solve the problem! 

Update:

It doesn't even work on my Samsung tablet!

Solve it now!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(First, I can see that you're new to posting here and very frustrated, so you might not realize that this is a user-to-user forum where sometimes an Adobe employee might reply. I'm a fellow user here to help and not an Adobe employee. They have an Adobe logo on their profile pic and their status is "Adobe Employee.")

So, I checked the Premiere Rush system requirements. I don't see your particular phone listed, so there may be something about the hardware that isn't supported. And you can check if your Samsung tablet is listed.

As a paid subscriber, your mobile projects can sync to the desktop and you could try exporting from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Thank you very much for your reply! Before the latest updates I was able to export correctly to my phone. It also doesn't have different hardware from other compatible phones. I don't know what problems there are but I don't think it's because of my phone. Also because PlayStore clearly says "installable on your device". I hope adobe system solve the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines