• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Unable to Export' in Adobe Rush

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't been able to export from Adobe Rush Mobile (Android 1.5.2.3262) lately. Every time I try to export it stalls for a few seconds then gives me the same error after selecting 'export'. The error message just shows 'some error occoured, please try again'.

Restarted my phone a few times, renamed the projects but thost steps aren't changing anything. I've probably tried 20 - 30 times with no luck on any project. 

What am I paying for if I can't reliably export?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Did you try changing the export settings? When I changed from 'Automatic' to 1080P/30FPS it exported as expected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with my S10, it only started happening recently. Did you manage to find a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on my S10plus.I have exported many projects in the past.I really wonder what is going on.It is like some one sent a hit to the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue on my Pixel 6 Pro... I resolved it by simply removing Rush's access to Media and Files... shut down Rush... reapplied the access to Media and Files and voila it all started working again as if by magic 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines