I was working on a project,it crashed many times today but I kept opening it and editing until just now it shows "unable to open project. It is my assignment project, I really wish that you could help me with retrieving my project as soon as possible.
I have the latest version of Rush, IOS 13.2 on my iPad Air 2019.
The link to the "logs and project files": https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UGz8QEJjERcqN7WNcNPcXFq0JELvXy60/view?usp=drivesdk
- Did you enable and disable project sync before the issue occurred? Yes
- How long were you editing the project before the problem occurred? Two days (6 hours)
- Did you successfully close and re-opened the affected project previously? Yes
- Do you remember what effects and features were used, beyond audio and video (e.g. titles, filters, etc). I used a lot of "range speed". That's it.
- Did Rush crash before this issue occurred? Yes. It worked very well when I did my last project, no issues at all. Yesterday I started the new current project, it was fine (length edited =5 mins). As today I continued to work on it, it kept crashing and now I can't even open the project.
Please let me know what I should do to open and edit my project again.