• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to place Titles (Win10/PC/Corporate Account)

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues adding adding Titles to my projects as well. I am a user in a corporate account. I am using a PC Windows 10 platform. All titles show up as an objcet labled either "Graphic" if you drag the title to the timeline or the name of the object if you drag it to the preview. In either case, I do not get an 'Edit' function that should populate next to 'Styles' function. If you click on the Titles in the carosel, they do not border with a blue outline. This happens to all 'Your Styles' and 'More Titles' repositories. I would greatly appreciate a response as this has been the case for over a month now and I have yet to get a forum response from anyone on the issue.

I have reinstalled the software twice, started new projects, and updated to the 1.5 version. I've worked with our internal IT folks in support. Nothing fixes. The only thing that works is using old projects where the titles did work and I am left to copy and pasting the old titles across the project. Seems any new titles are totally broke.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?