• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Unable to render successfully”

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my 15 minute movie on iPad (9th generation) and keep getting the same message “Unable to render successfully”. The video files are H.264 (filmed on iPhone) and images are JPEG. Please can you advise what to do? My iPad in charged and has sufficient memory. 

Thanks 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate,

Which version of Rush are you running?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's version 2.2 (1115). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's weird, Kate. The latest version is 2.0 from what I can see. Maybe it's that?

My opinion: you might try deleting media cache in Preferences and restarting your iPad. This would be a great start to trying to fix your program. Hope that works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

Hi Kevin, I've attached a photo of the 'about rush' section on my iPad. I've tried deleting cache and restarting the iPad but it still says unable to render successfully. Always on 69%. I have synced it to my phone which was able to render the project successfully but would like to be able to do it on my iPad as that's where I do most of the editing. 
Any other suggestions? 

thanks 

Kate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kate,

Ah! I see now. Thanks for the screenshot. I can see that the mobile version number is not the same on desktop. Thanks. I opened Rush on my phone and saw that you are correct.

About your problem, I've been ruminating about it a bit. I have a feeling that a graphic, video effect, or video transition might be the issue. If there is an error dialog box, it would be great to see that to get more info on the exact location of the error, which is usually at a specific timecode range. Is it possible to remove any effect at that point in time? If you can, also include a screenshot of the warning. I think that might help to decipher your issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. The message 'unable to render sucessfuly' ways appears at 69%. I have tried removing the transitions, the video clip and the audio file at this point and it still comes up at the same point. I have attached photo of message. 

I have synced the movie and it has successfully render on Rush on my phone, so I don't really understand what's the problem could be on the iPad. 

3C9FE09D-BCE3-4528-BC39-87CC33EB306B.jpegthanks 

Kate 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines