• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Handbrake to Convert Mavic 2 Pro H.265 4K Footage to H.264 for Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I am trying to use the application Handbrake to convert my D-log H.265 4K Mavic 2 Pro footage to 4K H.264 footage that I can more easily edit in Premiere Rush. However, there is a clear color shift and quality degradation after converting.

The original H.265 file is ~460MB and the new H.264 file which is supposedly the same 4K resolution, is now ~100MB and has a new color profile of HD (1-1-1). What settings do I use in Handbrake so I change ​only​ the video codec?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Hi Mike,

I hope this post about Handbrake settings from one of our community experts is going to help you: Handbrake settings

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

I hope this post about Handbrake settings from one of our community experts is going to help you: Handbrake settings

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines