• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very poor product

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open Adobe Rush it crashes and so I cannot use it and I cannot even send a message to tech support since I cannot even get into the program.  I've already uninstalled it and installed it again.  This is performace I would expect from a free app and it is not even free - far from free - it is expensive.  So far I am totally unimpressed. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Hi Ronald! Sorry for the delay in response. It could be related to permissions. Could you try some steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/repair-disk-permissions-running-disk.html

Also, try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald!

Sorry about the frustration. Could you share more information for isolating the issue?

• Which device are you using for Rush?
  • Are you getting any messages or error codes while crashing?
  •  Would you mind sharing the screen recording that shows the issue? 

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.  I am using a Macbook Pro 2019.  There is really no need for me to go through the effort of doing a screen recording.  There is no error message.  When I click on any of my projects once the app is open it just immediately closes down.  Therefore I cannot use the app.  Let me know if you think you could possible fix this.  I suppose I will hve to wait another 4 days for an answer?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can get this checked.  Please provide your system details (OS version, CPU, RAM, GPU)? 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS Big Sur 11.1 (20C69)

Processor 2.3 GHz. 8-Core Intel Core i9

Memory 16 GB 2400 MHz. DDR4

Storage. 500GB of which 348 is available

I don't know what GPU is but hopefully this is the info you need?  How will you check it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now three days since my last response.  Is this the way you treat your paying cusotmers?  How about not charging me for all the time it takes to get this fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald! Sorry for the delay in response. It could be related to permissions. Could you try some steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/repair-disk-permissions-running-disk.html

Also, try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Kartika.  Running the permissions scan has fixed this.  I didn't ever make any change to the permissions so how does this happen?  I hope this is all taken care of now and there are no more problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines