Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video image will not load - Android upload

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

when I upload a 1080x1920 mp4 file to Rush (desktop), only the sound fully uploads. The accompanying image is only a black screen. File size doesn't seem to matter but for the record the current file is 470MB.

I'm using an Android device and downloading from Google Photos. This issue only began about six or seven months ago, to the best of my recollection, and I'm using the save devices. Help!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Hi Kevin! I ended up contacting Adobe support and the wonderful Mohammed said it might be a copy-and-paste issue wherein the entire file doesn't make it over to my desktop. He also suggested I run my files through Handbrake if I have the issue again. So far, so good! But I will keep in mind to not record to HDR moving forward. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Hello @Andrea29581150996j.

Thanks for your message. You may be attempting to import a video file that Rush cannot understand. It might be HDR, for example. You might try adjusting camera settings to plain old H.264 and not H.264 with HDR. Let us know if that works. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Andrea29581150996j.

Thanks for your message. You may be attempting to import a video file that Rush cannot understand. It might be HDR, for example. You might try adjusting camera settings to plain old H.264 and not H.264 with HDR. Let us know if that works. Sorry for the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin! I ended up contacting Adobe support and the wonderful Mohammed said it might be a copy-and-paste issue wherein the entire file doesn't make it over to my desktop. He also suggested I run my files through Handbrake if I have the issue again. So far, so good! But I will keep in mind to not record to HDR moving forward. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines