• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Jitter After Rendering

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is up to date. Computer is up to date. Restarted both. Cleared all caches, restarted again. My video is rendering like the attached.

Any ideas?

I have successfully rendered 7 videos before this.

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.16.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.16.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.17.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.18.21 AM.png

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the answer but the exact same thing happened to me last night! Exact same glitchy screen. I thought maybe the resfresh rate or something but I tried all the settings. I came to find answers too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well hopefully someone has some insight! 😄 sorry your having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw in a different post on a similar issue someone used the mobile app and it worked for them so I gave it a shot and it worked! I have an old iPad & I just knew it was going to freeze but it actually rendered faster than my Mac mini 🤷‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines