• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Quality when Editing and exporting

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to upload a 1920*1080 video resolution into Adobe Premier Rush the quality is lower when editing. I have created my clips/raw videos using two different platforms at high resolutions. I can play my clips from my computer and I can see them in high quality. (All of my videos are MP4 format). My view settings on Adobe Rush are High under the preview quality tab. I don't know what to do because when I export or edit the videos the resolution is lower than my original clips. I appreciate any insights.

I am using a Windows 10 desktop version

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres!

We're sorry for the performance issue. It would be helpful if you share more info.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video quality is working now. 

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello dear members,

I have the same issue using the most current version of Premiere Rush on Windows 10. I import a 4k video to Rush and the video is blurry while editing and exporting. The surprising thing is, that all other videos are in the original resolution, only some are blurry and low-res. Can you please help me with that?

Thanks for your support up front!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines