• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video skipping

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I play back my edited video in Rush it skips. It was fine initially, but started doing it half way through editing. Any ideas why this might be? !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

To confirm, both Rush and Premiere and showing you an error that says "Could not find any video display modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again"?

If that's true, check this out! Error "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules" | Startup

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi katherinel83763949

To help us better diagnose what might be happening would you be able to share more details about your computer/device and camera media? 

1. What computer or iOS device do you have and what OS/iOS is installed?

2. What type of media do you have and from what camera captured it eg (iPhone 4k)?

3. Where is your media stored? External drive? Desktop?

These details will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I'm on Windows 10 on a HP i5 processor desktop. I'm using a Logitech C922 webcam,1080p at 30fps. I use OneDrive for data, with a copy on my macine.

Since writing my post I've tested it on my laptop (Surface Pro 4) and it seems to be running fine on there. So it's looking like it's an issue with my machine.

I'm recieving this message when trying to open the full version of Premier: 'Could not find any video display modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again'.

I found one driver for AMD Radeon R7 360 that needed updating, did that, and now both apps are showing the same error message. I'm not sure what to try next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To confirm, both Rush and Premiere and showing you an error that says "Could not find any video display modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again"?

If that's true, check this out! Error "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules" | Startup

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem hsing MacBook Pro, High Sierra, 2,66 Intel core 2 Duo, 4 GB, NVIDIA GeForce 320 256 mb

The preview starts playing right and suddenly it stops and starts to jump showing random frames of the clip.

The clips were recorded with iPhone 8 Plus. The Rush mobile app plays the clip ok

Any idea how to fix it?

Regards. Manuel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Manuel,

If Rush Mobile works fine and it's only your desktop that's giving you trouble, my first guess is that an update is needed for your OS or your graphics drivers.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines