• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos not importing and saving in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. so I normally use premier pro but for some reason my computer isn't running it probably anymore so I switched to premier rush for the meantime and i was editing a video on ios but I couldn't import some clips. I don't know why because they rest of the ones i had came from the same place. But I moved on and continued editing my video and got about halfway through and gave it a break. I went back on the next day to continue editing and it said i lost all my footage and my voice over, so I checked my camera roll but all of my stuff was still there but I couldn't get it to show up. And this isn't the only file that did this i have three more that i was editing that are now unusable. Really need help.

title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brennen!

We're so sorry about this. I see that you're having multiple issues with Premiere Rush. We would need more info to troubleshoot.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1B9B994B-9C76-4981-8765-1C9A7E26C03A.png

I was on ios using my iphone xr and yes i have the adobe link i i even tryed to do it on my computer and it had the same problem. The clips just don't appear for some reason and when I try to upload clips it says preparing to upload then the loading bar stays in one place and then I closes and doesn't upload.

Also do you know of a way to make premier pro run better on an older laptop? I have an HP elite book from 2013/2014 with i intel core i5 prosecutor with 16gb ram and I believe ssd memorie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're sorry about this. I found a community thread that discusses a similar issue. Please take a look at some suggestions mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/after-rush-opens-my-video-grayed-out-where-are-my-video...

It would be great if you start a new discussion on the Premiere Pro community, where we have more users that suggest you better. Also, you can share the link of the new post you've created so that I can follow up too.

Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines