• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voiceover recorded in Rush not appearing in Pro timeline

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Premiere Rush to do my first edits for a while and then switch to Premiere Pro for anything fancy. Recently I've been recording some voiceovers with Rush. I've noticed though that while the voiceover appears in the media library when I open the project in Premiere Pro, it doesn't appear in the timeline.

Does anyone know why this might be?

I've attached a screenshot of one such project showing the voiceover in the Rush timeline, and in the Pro media library but nothing in the Pro timeline. I've seen this with multiple projects now. I've tried opening it in Pro on multiple computers with the same result.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matthewb84758148!

Sorry about the trouble. Can you let us know the version of both applications? Which OS do you have?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kartika,

I am using OS X 11.6.2 on one computer and OS X 12.2 on another computer.

Both computers have Premiere Rush 2.3.0 build 832 and Premiere Pro 22.2.0 Build 128 installed.

The voiceovers were recorded using Rush on iOS and fully synchronised with Creative Cloud before opening on the OS X version of Rush or Pro.

Rush on OS X seems to open the voiceovers on the timeline fine, but Pro does not, even though it does show them in the media library.

I've noted this with all projects that have voiceovers recorded in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines