• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When exporting Video from Premier Rush, I only see Black Screen

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brand new iMac with upgraded Ram and Memory, I have installed Premier Rush and successfully edited a 30 minute sequence, with music, and pop up text effects etc.

I now am trying to export. I am finding that when I turn 'ON' Use Optimized Clips, I get black screen in Playback (still get sound), turning this 'OFF' I get High Quality Playback. 

I have attempted to export with both the Optimized Clips turned on and off, both trying to export to Hard Drive, Desktop and Youtube and none are showing the video, all attempts are showing Black Screen.

I have attempted to chat with Adobe Support however their suggestion of unintalling and installing Rush again isnt an option as I have probably spent 5 hours on this Project.

I am really needing to get this resolved as I have a deadline of when this video needs to go Live on YouTube. Please Please help me 😞

Side note: I have also attempted to open the Project in Premier Pro, and last night it opened it, but any time I tried to play back, it came up with a Rendering Required Files. and sits on 0%

O/S - Catalina

Memory: 16GB 2400Hz DDR4

Graphics Radeon Pro 555X 2GB

Processor: 3.6GHz Quad Core Intel Core i3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi April, 

Sorry, you're running into this issue. Here are a few things you can try 

Clear preferences 

1. Launch Rush 

2. Immediately hold down Shift+Option until you see the splash screen.

Uninstall/Reinstall Rush (note: this will not delete your projects)

1. Uninstall Rush from Creative Cloud app 
  2. Reinstall Rush from Creative Cloud app 

Open Rush project in Premiere Pro 

You mentioned that Premiere Pro was getting stuck rendering. 

1. I'd try opening the project in Premiere > Go to Sequence menu > Render In to Out 
  2. Play sequence 

or change the GPU setting 

1. Go to the File menu > Project Settings > General 
  2. Change the Renderer to Open CL or Software 

Let us know if any of these options help you or not. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost 2 years later and I'm having the exact same problem. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, cleaned ... done all the things. Every time I export, the screen goes black. I have opened the project in Premiere Pro, looks fine, and the exact same thing happens when I export. I wonder whether you every found a solution to this? I have also wasted days trying to solve the problem. 

My current workaround is to export so that I have the audio. Then play the project in Rush whilst screen recording. Then matching up the screen record and audio in iMove. So stupid.  

I can't believe that 2 years later this hasn't been fixed. Tech support said it would be in the next update they're working on. I'm not hopeful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a long shot and I'm just a user with a 2019 imac. I had that problem with playback on my imac apple tv app for a couple of years or soup until two months ago, I discovered it was a conflicting monitor issue. If you have and external monitor or projector connected into the USBC port there is always a conflict, so imac chooses the external monitor and causes the screen to go black on the imac playback.  Possibly the same thing happens with Rush. I still cant solve red clips issues on imac rush from sync with iphone though, but maybe the monitor conflict black screen will help you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines