• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I launch Pr, ALL my projects disappear!

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since 2020, I've been running Pr on my Dell Latitude 7290 laptop running Windows 10.  This glitch just began a week ago. When I launch Pr, all my projects are visible, BUT as soon as I click on any of them, they ALL disappear, and my library becomes one big black screen. The top of the screen still shows that I'm in Pr, with the normal headings (File, Edit, Clip, Sequence, View, Help) but everything below that is black. 

Today I un-installed and re-installed Pr, but the same issue persists. My C-drive has 15Gb free out of 237Gb. What can I do?  

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in? If not, then it won't sync your projects. You can check in Premiere Rush (Ru -- Pr is Premiere Pro) by going to the Help menu to see if you're signed in. Also check that you're signed into the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As suggested, I signed out and signed back into CC Desktop.  Problem persists. All my projects show up on screen upon launching Ru, but as soon as I click on any project, they ALL vanish and my project library goes black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines