• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I open a certain folder in Rush it crashes

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time I open a specific folder and try to import it into rush the application crashes. Everything else seems to work perfectly fine and every other folder or video works aswell.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there are particular properties set for that folder that may be causing the issue. Or maybe that folder is corrupt.

What happens if you make a new folder, copy or move the contents of the original folder into the new folder, and then import the contents from the new folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried that even if I move 1 item from the folder into a separate folder and try to open that it still crashes for each item. Even though, there seems to be nothing wrong with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines