• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When using Adobe Rush, my overlaid PNG image is shown with a black shadow bordering it. Remove?

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Adobe Rush, my overlaid PNG image is shown with a black shadow bordering it. How can this be removed? Even when i try feathering the edge, it's visible on the bottom and opposite side. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Can you share more information about what's going on? Could you share a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, thank you!

the first image is the PNG in Premiere Rush, which should ask as an mask/overlay and to blend in with the background image. It was painted over with color references, so I know the colors match and fade correctly. 

The second image is how they look layered, with the black shadow surrounding the PNG. I hope this is clear, please let me know if you have any more questions, and very grateful for your help!

I did try troubleshooting with a PNG file square, full transparency, no halftones or fade in the opacity, since my first thought was that it doesn't support halftones for some reason. The same black shadow is visible around the boarder, I tried experimenting with fades in the program, but they only effect one side, black shadow still showing on other sides of the PNG. 

Thanks so much for any help or advice!

35EE8083-8A26-4A72-8C46-044A6164DADA.jpegA92F836C-B756-4FCB-8D40-018747F12682.jpeg5F842C45-5C59-4892-8B22-23ACFFE9EE41.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines