Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my projects ?

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've created anx exported a few projects on Rush but i can't find any of them now. I need change a few things on my videos but i can't find them on the cloud or anywhere... The sync was active when i created the projects but now it seems i'm going to have to start it all over again!!

Does anyone have any solution to help me?

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing what's happening with your projects. I'm really sorry about this. Please let us know what version of Rush you have installed and what computer/device you're using? Lastly, do you recall what actions you did before your projects disappeared, or was it totally random? 

Thank you in advance!

Peter  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm using the Adobe Premier Rush 2021 V1.5.62 (build 61).

I'm using a HP laptop on windows. It seems our projects disappeared a few weeks ago. We can reopen the last 3-4 projects but not the oldest. The MP4 export are on the laptop but not the Rush projects that we want to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There was a report of an outage a few days back. Would you please let us know if your projects are still not visible within Rush? 

Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines