• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why video export to black screen?

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried exporting to Youtube 3 times which used all my free exports and it never worked, I got the same error all 3 times I tried to do it through my phone and the whole video came out blacked out with no audio or anything at all. I will pay for the unlimited sharing but not if it wont even let me upload! Please help!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the export issue. Could you try resetting preferences:

Launch Rush  > Immediately hold down Shift+Option until (on mac) Alt (on PC) you see the splash

screen.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with a black screen after export on the clips in my sequence that was shot with my iPhone 8's front camera, while the clips that was shot with the rear camera was showing video correctly.

I tried the above advice to reset my preferences but now my entire project is gone after Premiere Rush restarted!? It is as if I am using Premiere Rush for the first time again.. no past projects, nothing, just the landing screen with the island vibes.

I was basically done with the project, I really hope someone can help me recover it. please?

Thanks in advance,

Jorik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you resolved this? I have the same problem and I am afraid to reset preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines