• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 / Iphone issue

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a new project on my iPhone XS and try to open it on my PC (Windows 10, latest update installed) it only plays the audio. The Video is just black.

When I open a Project, which i created on my PC, on my Iphone it says that the it did not found some of the files. And that this problem normally occures when a upload is not finished. I think theres a problem with the sync between my Iphone and PC.

A Projcet created on the Iphone works just fine on the Ipad.

What's the problem here? the format of the video is h.264 encoded, so it should work in windows, right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dienststelle ,

Please check if the Sync Assets in on in Creative Cloud or not. Check the below document.

Browse, search, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DienststelleK!

Did your video ever play back correctly?

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a combination of a few problems. If i remember correctly it was a problem with the cloud synch and a gpu driver update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with IPhone X latest update and Windows 10 latest update.  Short movies (10 seconds) shot via iPhone through the Rush capture feature will sync and show on Windows 10 machine. A 5 minute video will sync and play for just over a minute and then everything begins jumping frames, detailed frames in edit window do not render.  A 25 min video will not sync and load at all.  All Windows 10 machine shows when the project is opened is a bunch of red blocks on the timeline with exclamation points in them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines