• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Won’t freakin render on iPhone 7

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm using iPhone 7 and have made a number of vids in rush and rendered successfully however with some glitches. But now after last update. This one won't even start it immediately says it won't render successfully. So frustrating. I need to post it. Any ideas!? Also why am I paying for this???

Jen

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jen!

We're sorry about this. Could you provide more info to start troubleshooting?

• Are you getting any error or messages when you render? If yes, can you share a screenshot?
  • What type of media files are you working with (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Did you try to export your project on another device?

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you, 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on iPhone 7plus with full charge and connected to chagrger. I'm using footage from a canon m50-  standard HD at 23 FPS. Also tried rendering on an iPad 5th gen 2017 and got the same when connected to a charger but when not the device just crashed to desktop. 13D3CDFB-01A6-4692-88BE-FF11570F07D1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turned off all advanced audio on the time line clips and imported fine.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for writing in. Can you share the media properties you're using (codec/ format, frame size)?

Also, I am sharing an article of Rush supported file formats for the reference. Please take a look: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/help/import-footage.html#file-format-support

Happy to help.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines