What I did:
1. Start project in mobile, make edits. Close app in mobile.
2. Continue editing in desktop after syncing the "missing media". Close app in desktop.
3. Open project in mobile and get asked to sync missing media.
4. Try to sync missing media but nothing happens. grey screen and thrown back to timeline stating the media is missing.
I can still edit in desktop. The project is there with my mobile edits and desktop edits. But now I can't go back to mobile and edit it.
What I tried:
1. Unsyncing via desktop and resyncing
2. Opening creative cloud and ensuring everything is synced.
3. Keep trying to sync the file via mobile.
1. The file that is missing in mobile does not seem to be in my assets folder when looking at creative cloud.
2. The other files added to the project (from desktop) are fine. I was able to sync them to mobile. It's just the file I originally uploaded via mobile that's the issue.
What am I missing ?