• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xiaomi 12pro video issues

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got an Xiaomi 12 pro. Now while editing on premiere on a Mac. I notice all my videos are hanging,lagging,shaking etc. Looks like bad framerate. But even if I base a new sequence of that clip or make sure frame rates are all on 30. Still bad. Even in preview. On the Mac itself it plays normal.

Although the videos from the go pro and Huawei p30 are all perfect as expected. Can't find anything online for this issue. Might be the first to encounter this. Plz advice...

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Could you post a screenshot of the media properties? Right-click on the media on timeline > Properties. 

It looks like the variable frame rate causing the issue. Have you tried transcoding footage and seeing if that brings change? You can use HandBrake to convert them.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we left for a month so don't have access to the pc now. I will follow up as soon as I'm back,this will be over a month. Thanks in advance

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Could you post a screenshot of the media properties? Right-click on the media on timeline > Properties. 

It looks like the variable frame rate causing the issue. Have you tried transcoding footage and seeing if that brings change? You can use HandBrake to convert them.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

By @Kartika Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I also have problem with Xiaomi 12 Pro video (including HLG and/or HDR10plus video) playback on Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush (Windows 10).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines