• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in the trusted device list of Adobe Premiere Rush. Thanks in Advance.

Title edited by mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro for editing & I hope Adobe team will add my device to support Adobe Premiere Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birjit!

Thank you for showing your interest in Premiere Rush. You can add your device here so that our product team can review it: https://adobepremiererush.typeform.com/to/oewfEF

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, the Redmi Note 7/Pro is compatible, but the newer Note 8 Pro (not so new anymore) is not. Eventhough it has better hardware and meets the android version requirement...

I guess I will have to find some other developer to get a simple video edit app, even being a adobe customer and monthly paying my subscription... That's nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping Adobe Rush support team hear our appeal to add Redmi Note 8 Pro
in the support list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can´t even access to the form. Brand new Redmi Note 8 Pro, really powerfull mid range device... and Adobe can´t use it? Iñm paying every month for this buggy Adobe´s CC products, but U guys keep making more and more hard to keep using your products. Please start working as a SERIOUS COMPANY ONCE FOR ALL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the Redmi Note 8 and they already have compactness, the Pro is much better, right? I hope you can edit on that device soon.

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe so backward to add newer new generation phones into the list it's very strange that redmi note 8 after being a good phone is not compatible with this in Adobe has to get back to this because lots and lots of people are using this phone nowadays and if It doesn't change this then It will have to lose customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is a mid ranges device. Redmi claims it's a gaming device. The sequirity level is quite strong of gaming device from other devices. So It's a trusted devies, I hope.  THANK YOU

Shuvro Sarker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

October 2020 and still not compatible 👎

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add this phone, ASAP! The hardware if the phone allows it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still waiting over a year for Premiere Rush to be compatible with Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. If it's compatible with version 7 why not in version 8? 

Hoping Adobe will add this model. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines