• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Любой звук или музыка, добавленные в Adobe Rush Version 1.2.12, звучат как шорох

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What needs to be done to use sound files in Rush? Until now, nothing has been added when they are added - any sound on the soundtrack is reproduced as a rustle. Normally, you can hear only the sound that comes immediately from the video. And if I take music or a separately recorded sound file and put it on the sound track, then again we get a rustle.

I have installed version Rush 1.2.12. I'm mounting the video on Mac Book Pro. It has the latest software update installed. Sound files in any format are reproduced as rustling - waw, mp3, m4a. 

And another question: how can you separate the sound from the video to place it on a separate sound track?

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia_Darkova!

Thank you for reaching out. I see that you're getting an audio issue in Premiere Rush.

And another question: how can you separate the sound from the video to place it on a separate sound track? - As of now, Premiere Rush does not have this feature. Our product team is working on this. Meanwhile, you can add your vote here:  https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35728453-separate-audio-vi...

this page is monitored by our engineers.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Спасибо большое за ответ! Куда я могу прислать примеры аудио? По приложенной ссылке я не понимаю, что мне сделать - слишком много шагов для совершения простого действия. 

Вообще, подобное происходит с любыми музыкальными файлами, которые я скачиваю в библиотеке youtube или facebook. Все они доступны для скачивания и вам. При монтаже в любых других программах с теми же файлами проблем не возникает. Они есть только в программе Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

You can upload it on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link with us.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kartika!

You can listen some music files here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YP5fo9vKoNbQFl1uTLxRkSbB4H5q-XG4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia, thanks for sharing the files. I've tested the files at my end in Premiere Rush and Premiere Pro as well but I am not able to reproduce the issue. However, I would recommend you to reset the preferences and then see if it works. 

You can reset the preferences by pressing down the option key and launch Premiere Rush. The dialogue box will appear for the confirmation.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika! Thank you for answer. I'm really sorry, but I don't undestand how to reset the preferences. I didn't see the Option key anywere. Could you write me the way to reset preferences? 

And I afraid to break the program.

But I really-really want to use Premiere Rush. Now I pay money for it, but cannot use it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long press the marked key (image for reference) and launch Premiere Rush. A dialogue box will appear to confirm if you want to reset the preferences. 

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Kartika0615d250f2411b28be962c9f18c9b62b.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika!

I reinstalled the program and now the sound is in order. Thanks. There are still questions: how can I stabilize the image? Will the function of separating audio from video be added?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So glad to hear the sound is in order! Here are the other answers you are looking for:

- You cannot stabilize this video in Rush. If you can, I recommend taking it to Premiere Pro and using the Warp Stabilizer effect!

- The separating of audio from video is highly requested and is currently being worked on by our team. We hope to have these features available for your use as soon as possible! Sorry for any inconvenience.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines