• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

911 Installation of the Premier Pro template to adobe rush (iPad 2018)

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey there

I just bought the iPad to try over the Adobe rush on the go, and since I have a lot of Templates (pproj I.e. premier pro templates) I really want to try them on the iPad on the go. The thing is that when I download sample file in a ziped format, with pproj extinction, I don’t know why but the system just doesn’t  recognize it at all  it’s just ? Symbol on the file. Theref I can’t open it with Adobe Rush. Although I really want to.

I also sometime purchase certain templates on Envato and I want some right away, but since I don’t even know how to install them properly on my iPad I can’t decide whether to buy or not.

Can you pls be more specific on the steps should I make to work with Premier Pro templates, what extinction should the file be, how to add them to adobe rush.

I’m familiar with adobe products and video rendering. I just want to try it with Adobe rush. it seems like a valuable app.

The printscreen is attached EBF910CA-DBCF-43A9-B1CD-B9B21C5891C2.png

As you can see, the files are inactive from dropbox

Pls help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

If .mogrts that you downloaded from a third party are not acceptable to Premiere Rush, they were probably made in After Effects, which is not compatible with Rush. Only .mogrts made in Premiere Pro are acceptable to Rush!

Here is all the information on importing and using .mogrts in Rush!

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/premiere-rush/help/rush-motion-graphic-templates.html

I am actually having a meeting soon about what kind of content we need to make for Rush, I will add your video idea to the list!

T

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey SerdarY!

Unfortunately, .prproj files aren't compatible with Rush. You can open Rush projects in Premiere Pro but not the other way around. The only templates that can be imported into Rush are .mogrt files that were created in Premiere Pro, which you can learn more about here!

How to Create a Motion Graphics Template .mogrt - Adobe Premiere Pro CC Tutorial - YouTube

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Caroline,

To add to this, not all mogrts are acceptable. Moreover, mogrts from sourses like videohive are unacceptable. Instead of showing us the YouTube videos of how to make mogrts, I believe it would be much more valuable if you make your own video of how to import mogrts and what mogrt formats are actually supported.

P.s. on my printscreen, there is also one inactive mogrt.

This issue is not solved yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If .mogrts that you downloaded from a third party are not acceptable to Premiere Rush, they were probably made in After Effects, which is not compatible with Rush. Only .mogrts made in Premiere Pro are acceptable to Rush!

Here is all the information on importing and using .mogrts in Rush!

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/premiere-rush/help/rush-motion-graphic-templates.html

I am actually having a meeting soon about what kind of content we need to make for Rush, I will add your video idea to the list!

Thanks so much for the feedback.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, not all features of Pr authored mogrt's are supported, e.g. masks.  We really need clarification on what mogrt features are actually supported in Rush because simply saying mogrt's authored in Pr are compatible isn't the whole story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An excellent point, RichS. Thank you for the feedback! I'll talk to the mogrt team about compiling a convenient document of all the different components that are and aren't acceptable in Rush.

Thanks again!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines