• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Addig a music track to my Preniere Rush Project

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started a project in Preniere Rush (I'm assuming I can move it to Premiere Pro if advisable). It's a simple video project with a voice-over track and I'm wishing to add a music track to run underneath it. When I go to the + icon to add music and click browse media, I'm not seeing music files that are located in my music folder on my PC. Am I not following the correct procedure? Is there some reason I'm not seeing the mp3 music files that I know are there?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How so, SL?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem was actually due to my own failure to navigate properly and find the correct option which was "Media". Perhaps it took longer than I expected for the desired files to appear in the window, but they were in fact there.

Thanks Kevin!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines