• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding audio into Rush project isn't working properly

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Rush (Premiere) to edit my video podcasts for awhile now. Recently it has been doing this glitchy thing during the addition of an audio track to my title before the footage starts. It sounds very broken up and I've tried other clips (even the Adobe included music) and it does the same thing. This didn't happen until recently and I can't find a fix that works elsewhere online and in the forum. If someone has the fix for this that would be great.

Thanks,

Kirk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

I read another forum and someone changed their file name and it started to work after importing their MP3. IT WORKED FOR ME TOO!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a link to the audio file? Does it happen with all audio files or just this one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems any audio added into a project doesn't work (I have tried multiple things)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried rebooting your system? If not, I'd recommend signing out of Creative Cloud, quitting Rush and rebooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kirk!

Could you let me know more about the device you're using Rush on? The more details, the better!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using an Alienware R7 with Nvidia GTX 1080

Update: I moved my Adobe assets from my SSD to HDD which seemed to reset Rush completely. I'm not sure if that's what exactly fixed it or an update came in but its working now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same issue, audio doesn't work, I tried to reinstall Rush on the HDD but the audio is still broken... any tip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear your app is working well again, Kirk!

twxr75714953​ I would check to make sure the device you're utilizing is up to date! Let me know what kind of device you're on if you need some help figuring out how to update the OS.

Happy to help!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this same issue. Any audio file I import into rush, doesn't play. It acts like it does.. but no audio is playing. Hard to time the music to the beat if it doesn't work. help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue- this seems like a new problem than the original one. But I'm having the same exact issue as jordanntomasek

Any mp3 I import or add onto the timeline does not play. Only the audio that came with the main footage is playing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I am an idiot. My speakers were sent to my airpods. However, there is not alert that tells you that --- so i just figured it out after not using rush for 5 months. Oye. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have the same issue, but it's on my Samsung.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the issue is when you use more than 1 mp3 it cancels out the second 1, pretty silly, it's breaking a lot of footage, needs fixing assap 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read another forum and someone changed their file name and it started to work after importing their MP3. IT WORKED FOR ME TOO!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that this solution worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! worked for me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this still works! Had the problem today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked for me too, issue with Onedrive or Adobe Premiere Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having a similar issue where I import an audio file and it does not play the sound.

How can this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines