Highlighted

Adding music: Same 3 notes from first song I tried play

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what audio file I try to add, it sounds like the first 3 notes of the song(repeating) that I tried to add in a few days ago. I have done all adobe & windows updates, restarted CC/Adobe/Windows, let the audio sit and load longer, cleared import cache. I'm not sure what to do next, any suggestions? Thanks!

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adding music: Same 3 notes from first song I tried play

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what audio file I try to add, it sounds like the first 3 notes of the song(repeating) that I tried to add in a few days ago. I have done all adobe & windows updates, restarted CC/Adobe/Windows, let the audio sit and load longer, cleared import cache. I'm not sure what to do next, any suggestions? Thanks!

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

We're sorry for the trouble. Would you mind sharing more details about the issue?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0