• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Max Ad Won't Let Me Use Rush

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ad for Adobe Max pops up, and won't go away no matter what I do, so I can't use the app and can't get my content edited and posted. C'mon Adobe!!!! If I click off it, no respons. If I go to the link, I come back, the ad pops right back up. I fully quit out of Rush, come back, the ad pops back up. I restart my phone, same thing, the ad pops right back up. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Hey there – 

I've been investigating this and I think it might be as simple as a design flaw on our end. The "X" to close out of the ad is pretty well-hidden, is this what's been in your way?

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.42.58 AM.png

I've reported this to our product team and we're gonna fix it ASAP. Let me know if that's what was bothering you or if there's something else we need to look into! Thanks a ton for bringing this to our attention.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there – 

I've been investigating this and I think it might be as simple as a design flaw on our end. The "X" to close out of the ad is pretty well-hidden, is this what's been in your way?

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.42.58 AM.png

I've reported this to our product team and we're gonna fix it ASAP. Let me know if that's what was bothering you or if there's something else we need to look into! Thanks a ton for bringing this to our attention.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines