Highlighted

Adobe Premier Rush Unavailable for Android

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know why the hell Adobe Premier Rush isn't available for the most of Android devices? I am currently using Oneplus 8 Pro and its the most updated phone currently in terms of system and specifications but still this app isnt available on Google Play store. It says my device isnt compatible!

Can someone explain me?

Hi Kirtisha,

The Oneplus 8 Pro is not currently supported. even though this is a higher-end device we haven't run it through the approval process yet.   

Currently supported Android devices:

• Samsung Galaxy S10/10+,10e, S9/9+, S8/8+, A50, A70, Note 10/10+, Note9, Note8
  • Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL
  • OnePlus 7/7 Pro, 6/6T devices, 5T
  • Sony Xperia 10/10+, XZ Premium, XZ3, XZ2, XZ1
  • Xiaomi Mi 9, Mi 8, Pocofone F1, Redmi Note 7/7 Pro
  • ZTE Orange Neva jet

Thank you,

Peter

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premier Rush Unavailable for Android

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May i know why the hell Adobe Premier Rush isn't available for the most of Android devices? I am currently using Oneplus 8 Pro and its the most updated phone currently in terms of system and specifications but still this app isnt available on Google Play store. It says my device isnt compatible!

Can someone explain me?

Hi Kirtisha,

The Oneplus 8 Pro is not currently supported. even though this is a higher-end device we haven't run it through the approval process yet.   

• ZTE Orange Neva jet

Thank you,

Peter

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kirtisha,

• ZTE Orange Neva jet

Thank you,

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0