Highlighted

Adobe Premier Rush (Version 1.2.21.3203) keeps stopping on Android

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to view any video files, the Andriod app (Version 1.2.21.3203) shuts down.

I can add media clips to a project but I'm unable to watch or edit anything without it making a jittering noise and the app shutting down.

It worked okay on my laptop, so this suggests there is nothing wrong with the Video files shot on my mobile device.

title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Premier Rush (Version 1.2.21.3203) keeps stopping on Android

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to view any video files, the Andriod app (Version 1.2.21.3203) shuts down.

I can add media clips to a project but I'm unable to watch or edit anything without it making a jittering noise and the app shutting down.

It worked okay on my laptop, so this suggests there is nothing wrong with the Video files shot on my mobile device.

title edited by mod

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi WillPitman!

Welcome to the community. Ideally, it should not happen that Premiere Rush would crash on Android.

Could you share more details with us?

• Does it happen with all your projects?
  • What kind of media files are you working with [Codec/Format, Frame rate]?
  • Are you getting any error message before crashing? If yes could you share it with us?

You can share the crash logs with us:

1.   Launch Rush 
  2.  From the Project Browser, tap on the gear icon (top left of screen) 
  3. Tap on Preferences > Share logs.
  4. Looking forward to your response.

5. Thank you,
  6. Kartika 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika, thanks for having me.

With regards to further details about the problem:

• Premier Rush on Android is crashing when I create new and view existing projects
  • The media files are all mp4s taken on my Samsung S9 device (1440x1440)
  • The error message appears after it has shut down and simply states: 'Rush keeps stopping' 
  • There is always a loud audio tone regardless of what project clip is selected.

To whom should I send the Application Logs to by email?

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

You can upload the crash logs on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link with us.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020 0