Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Rush android crash

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been subscribed to the Adobe Rush app on my Google Pixel 4 for over a year now and it's usually great for my needs and ability. The app freeze and crash that usually occurs is often fixed when I restart either the app or my phone, but since yesterday, Monday 22nd March, I can't even open the app on my phone. I have tried restarting my phone and uninstalling the app, I can't seem to get it to work at all. Is there a platform wide issue? Do you have any suggestions? I've looked through the community support pages but I can't find anything that might help with my issue, which is getting the app to open in the first place.

Thanks for your time if you've read this far. Sunbul

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunbul!

Sorry for the trouble. I wish I could suggest better suggestions. However, Premiere Rush is not officially supported on Google Pixel 4. Please refer to this link for supported devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html

You can also sync your project to another device and see if that helps. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the pixel 5th which is supported and I'm having the same problem. I can find a tin of articles of others doing the same.

Maybe take his big report seriously and stop just dismissing this widespread problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines