• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere rush app crashes and unable to open the project

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing a video for 3 hours on the adobe premiere rush app on my iphone . I finished the video and I started to download it , but the app crashed and when I tried to re open the project it says "unable to open project" . It says that it is synced meaning it's in my cloud but I have checked , even downloaded premiere rush on my hp laptop and it says nothing is in my cloud . I even logged out and back into my account , unsynced and synced again , nothing worked . I just want to access my video that I spent hours on . 

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Storage , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allyssa!

Sorry to hear that Rush crashes and makes it unable for you to open the project. Ideally, this should not happen. We're here to help. 

Could you share more details about the issue?

• Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/finding-the-premiere-rush-version-number/m-p/4788185
• Which OS version is installed on your iPhone and laptop?

Additionally, I have a suggestion for you to try. You may create a new project in Rush on your iPhone and check if it's syncing with Rush on your laptop. (Make sure the Creative Cloud Desktop App run in the background while you are doing this).

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using version 1.2.19 on my iPhone Xs . And I checked by making a new project (w/out editing in case it does the same thing) and now it says I have 1% of my cloud storage so that video went to the cloud but the first video did not at first . And now I checked the rush on my laptop and my first project is on the home page (meaning it's in the cloud) but when I try to open it , it just shows a black screen . And on the mobile app it still says unable to open project . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allyssa,

Sorry you got into this bad state. Can you please send me the logs from your device? Here's how

1. Launch Rush 
  2. From the Project Browser, tap on the gear icon (top left of screen) 
  3. Tap on Preferences > Share logs 

This will give me a better idea of what might be happening. 

Thanks! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't late me paste the logs on here, is there a way for me to email them to you ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I will DM you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines